Our store location – Directions
- 162 Holloway Road London, N7 DD
- Nearest Tube: Holloway Road on the Piccadilly line.
- Opening Hours: Tuesday – Saturday: 11.00-6.00 PM, Sunday and Monday: 12.00-6.00 PM
Find us – Store open 6 days a week
Visit us any day of the week and enjoy. Blue17 is a unique shopping experience within one of the finest vintage clothing stores London UK has to offer. We offer unique and affordable clothing and accessories from our independent vintage clothing shop London UK. We are adjacent to the London metroplitan university , close to Islington central library and renowned music club The garage.
You may also find us if you are searching online for vintage shops near me and you are within a certain local proximity. Our location is approximately seven minutes walk from Camden passage, or three minutes by bus.
Covid19 update for in-store customers at our location
- What Blue17 vintage is doing to protect you from covid19
- All clothing in the store and online has been thoroughly washed using Ozone Technology and is bacteria and virus free.
- Hand sanitizing stations are positioned throughout the store to ensure staff and customers can properly sanitize their hands on demand.
- Regular disinfecting of all touch points and surfaces in the store throughout the day. Handles and doorknobs are sanitized at regular intervals during the trading day.
- Disposable latex gloves are available to customers on demand.
- Changing rooms at our location are now in use following Public health England and government advice.
- Tape measures are available to customers to measure garments.
- Signage at our location is clearly visible at display areas, toilet areas, entrances and exits.
- Floor markings in all shop areas clearly show 2 meter distance required between staff and customers.
- We are regularly updating procedures from new government guidance.
The evolution of vintage stores london UK
Until recently, there were many vintage stores in London UK, they have been located all over the capital. In particular areas like Portobello road market in west London, Camden market on Camden high street in north London and Brick lane market in London’s east end. More recently a few independent vintage shops in London have sprung up in the last few years in areas not usually associated with vintage clothing stores london UK locations.
Since the financial crisis of 2008-2009 and the ensuing slow-down of the economy a large section of vintage shops London UK have disappeared. This is in part also due to the inflow of capital into the UK property market, which has led to much higher land and rental prices.
Growth in online shopping
In addition, the growth of online shopping in the UK in recent years has contributed to the disappearance of dozens of vintage clothes shops London UK. London having some of the highest property prices in the UK , this is not surprising. On the flip side, the continued and rapid growth in eCommerce has also resulted in a proliferation of vintage clothing store online shops springing up.
After more than two decades,at our location, we are proud to maintain the high standards of quality of our products and in our customer service that have helped establish our reputation. With this in the forefront of our minds, we can offer you a great experience if you are looking for a vintage shop London UK. If you are unable to visit you can now visit our vintage clothing store online UK for a pleasant and efficient means of shopping .
The Blue17vintage and retro clothes shop is located in a light, bright and spacious environment. New stock arrives daily, with many special, clothing sale offers always available.
The store is located within a short walking distance from Holloway and Highbury & Islington underground stations and has excellent bus links.
Either way, whether in person at our location, or online we hope you will enjoy!